Copy of Website Covers (1).jpg

01 Mar 2021 - 30 Apr 2021

-20% Discount for Summer Vacation

Book your family summer vacation with 20% discount from 01.03 until 30.04 directly on www.atlashotel.bg with promo code EBD21.

Price per person per day, Bed & Breakfast, BGN /20% discount included/

Room Type 01.06-15.06 16.06-05.07 06.07-31.07 01.08-28.08 24.08-15.05 16.09-30.09
DBL Standard (2+1) 40.00 72.00 84.00 88.00 72.00 40.00
DBL Standard (1+0) 64.00 104.00 116.00 120.00 104.00 64.00
DBL Family (2+2) 48.00 80.00 92.00 96.00 80.00 48.00
DBL Family (1+0) 72.00 112.00 124.00 128.00 112.00 72.00
Studio (2+2) 80.00 120.00 132.00 136.00 120.00 80.00
Studio (1+0) 136.00 176.00 188.00 192.00 176.00 136.00
Apartment (2+2) 88.00 128.00 140.00 144.00 128.00 88.00
Apartment (1+0) 148.00 188.00 200.00 204.00 188.00 148.00

Price per person per day ALL INCLUSIVE ULTRA, BGN /20% discount included/

Room Type 01.06-15.06 16.06-05.07 06.07-31.07 01.08-28.08 24.08-15.05 16.09-30.09
DBL Standard (2+1) 64.00 96.00 104.00 112.00 96.00 64.00
DBL Standard (1+0) 88.00 128.00 136.00 144.00 128.00 88.00
DBL Family (2+2) 72.00 104.00 112.00 120.00 104.00 72.00
DBL Family (1+0) 96.00 136.00 144.00 152.00 128.00 96.00
Studio (2+2) 104.00 144.00 152.00 160.00 136.00 104.00
Studio (1+0) 160.00 200.00 208.00 216.00 192.00 160.00
Apartment (2+2) 112.00 152.00 160.00 168.00 144.00 112.00
Apartment (1+0) 172.00 212.00 220.00 228.00 204.00 172.00

The offer includes:

  • Accommodation
  • Welcome drink
  • BB/AIU
  • Free use of SPA&WELLNESS
  • Animation
  • Free Wi-Fi in the lobby area

Special additional discounts:

  • 15% discount on all services offered at Aquahouse Thermal & Beach.
  • 10% discount on all offered services in SPA & Wellness center.
  • Bottle champagne in the room on arrival.
  • Early check-in / late check-out.

Our high standards of cleanliness, calmness and follow the concept of healthy eating will make your experience incomparable.

Payment of 30% of the total amount within 30 days after confirmation of the booking, the remaining 70% is paid upon check-in at the hotel.